Thursday, October 20, 2011

Excuse me while I wipe the dust from this page.

My words are coming and I do have a good excuse for my Summer hibernation mode. I really do.
In the meantime here is what I have been missing lately...

Here is where our lives have been planted...


...and we are praying that they will soon take root and come out of this Season of change. It has been a long Season.

This face
has brought me so much JOY and LAUGHTER and EUCHARISTEO! These past few months...


You knew most of this of course but I just needed to write it. I promise there is more! Stay tuned for another update VERY VERY Soon!!!

Love!

1 comment:

  1. Guess what I've been missing?! The Flummers!! I love you guys and miss you dearly. This sweet little guy is getting so big... it cannot be possible that he has a second birthday just right around the corner!!

    ReplyDelete