Sunday, November 28, 2010

Cannan's a Crawler!

This month (September) Cannan learned to crawl! Once he figured out that he could get a whole lot more accomplished if he could just get across the room to those objects he was eyeing, I was one busy mama! It was a rough month for us. Cannan, was finding out the hard way that hard wood floors are rough on the knees and hard on the head when he'd lose his balance and take a tumble. I was afraid people were going to start talking...and I wore out my running shoes chasing this little crawler and re-babyproofing for the 5th time. I thought I had everything covered, well guess what?! Apparently babies can find things in the strangest places and books are no exception. Who needs ALL of the pages anyway. You get the gist..right!?!



1 comment:

  1. He is a sneaky little fella!! Put some rags on his knees and he can sweep for you as he is crawling!

    ReplyDelete