Sunday, November 28, 2010

My serenade to you...

Everybody needs a little time away
I heard her say
From each other
Even lovers need a holiday
Far away
From each other
Hold me now (not literallY)
It's hard for me to say I'm sorry
I just want you to stay
After all that we've been through
I will make it up to you
I promise to
And after all that's been said and done
You're just the part of me I can't let go
Couldn't stand to be kept away
Just for the day...

Okay okay I'll stop, but I hope that swooned you a little, maybe?

You should know that I don't recite 80's lyrics to just anyone. You must know you are loved. Truly.
So, I really want to share with you a few bits and pieces of what has been going on in our small corner of the world over these past few months. As always and since I am not (yet) an amazing storyteller, I am working on it though (not really), pictures are the best way to give you a small glimpse of the times we are enjoying as a family. So, stay tuned, I have several posts in the works...

No comments:

Post a Comment