Sunday, November 28, 2010

Modern Stoneage Families

REMEMBER THIS???



So, I really wanted Cannan to have a Halloween costume this year and I racked my brain trying to figure out something fun to do. Well, after talking with my friend Heather, who is the queen of resourcefulness, not to mention she has mad sewing skills, we decided to go with a Bedrock theme.
We decided making our own costumes would be the way to go and thanks to Hancock's fabulous October discounts we found everything we needed for under $20!!! My sweet Barney and Bam Bam's costumes were a piece of cake even for this amateur seamstress, which, using the term seamstress is actually a huge overstatement but I couldn't think of another word. Oh well. It was Betty's ensemble that was a bit more tricky, yes, leave it to [ancient] women's fashion to be all complicated right?! Well, Thanks to Heather, her mad sewing skills and her enviable ability to whip up a stylish Betty Rubble hairbow in less than 2 we were fully dressed in our stoneage digs....

MEET The Flintstones & The Rubbles!!!
A.k.a. Noah, Heather and Allie Grace Oldham and us Flummer's :-)

My sweet little BamBam...


Cannan & Allie


1 comment:

  1. This is halarious!!! I LOVE his costume, yours, and Matts. What a cute little cartoon fam you guys are!! This has Christmas card written all over it!! I miss you!!

    ReplyDelete