Sunday, November 28, 2010

To Grandparents house we go!

Cannan got to meet his Grandma & Grandpa Tolmie!!! One Friday afternoon Matt and I realized we had Saturday wide open with nothing to do, so Kentucky bound we were. We hopped in the car and to grandparents house we went! We got there just in time for lunch and mom had a roast and vittles ready for us. Since we were in Kentucky I feel that it's okay to talk in a Hillbilly manner, although, there is truly nothing Hillbilly about my family but save for the sake of location if you will. Anyway, we had a great visit and we even got to see Apollo who lives just a hop, skip and a jump away, that is if you can hop, skip and jump for 2 miles.

Don't mind Cannan's skeleton outfit that's just the way we roll. Actually, this was taken the weekend before Halloween and my friend Anna sent me the sweetest care package of digs for Cannan. This was in it and we loved it right away! Do you see the little heart??? I LOVE!!!!

The Fam


I loved that Dania and I got to spend a lot of time chatting and catching up on the trampoline.


I think he likes them!



My Beautiful Sister Miss Dania Kay Tolmie...

1 comment:

  1. Is that really Dania? Oh my goodness, she is beautiful!! And I guess it has been 2 years since I have seen her. Glad you got a good visit with the fam in. I am so glad for some updates, I feel reconnected again :) My long lost friend!

    ReplyDelete